About the Product
The Worlds Best Selling Whey Protein Powder. Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That's why they're the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), ON packs 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training. ON's attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
• Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
• Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
• Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
• More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
• The "Gold Standard" for Protein Quality
Boxed sells big products -- the kind you'd find at your local warehouse club -- without the membership fees or trip to the store.
To shop by value, click one to see more items.
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein PowderServing Size(one scoop) (31g)Servings Per Container73Amount Per ServingCalories120Calories from Fat10Total Fat1gSaturated Fat0.5gTrans Fat0gCholesterol35mgSodium115mgTotal Carbs3gDietary Fiber0gSugars1gProtein24gVitamin A0%Vitamin C0%Calcium8%Iron0%
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Lactase
Contains: Milk And Soy