About the Product
Seventh Generation's dryer sheets use plant-based ingredients and essential oils for a cozy softness that will really make you feel good. These fabric softener sheets are made from unbleached paper, so instead of adding them to a landfill when they're done, you can recycle!
• All of Seventh Generation's products are certified cruelty-free, never tested on animals, and contain no animal-based ingredients as shown by the Leaping Bunny seal on our packaging.
• Fabric Softener Sheers with no animal ingredients
• Softener Sheets redesigned for even better static control
• Sheets made from unbleached paper, not plastic
• USDA Certified Biobased Product (97%)
• Paperboard packaging made from 100% recycled content
3 x 80 Sheets
Boxed sells big products -- the kind you'd find at your local warehouse club -- without the membership fees or trip to the store.
To shop by value, click one to see more items.
C16-18 Glycerides, Di-(Palm Carboxyethyl) Hydroxyethyl Methylammonium Methyl Sulfates, C16-18 Fatty Acids, Acacia Decurrens (Mimosa) Flower Extract, Citronellol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavendar) oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearment) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
Sheet: Rayon, Linalool, Geraniol, And D-Limonene Are Components Of These Fragrance Ingredients
Gluten Free. Phosphate Free.