About the Product
Maintaining your energy level can help you feel your best. Along with other B vitamins, Vitamin B-12 is vital for energy production. Vitamin B-12 is also important for red blood cell formation, proper nervous system function and for maintaining a healthy homocysteine level, which is important for cardiovascular health. Vitamin B-12 supplements are recommended for people 50 and over, many of whom are deficient due to decreased ability to absorb this nutrient, and for vegetarians and vegans who avoid dietary sources rich in Vitamin B-12. B-12 is an important B vitamin that supports a number of key functions in the body including energy production, red blood cell synthesis and nervous system support
• Animal based meats, eggs and dairy are the primary dietary sources of B-12 making B-12 a critical nutrient for those who limit or avoid animal-based foods in their regular diet (i.e. vegans, vegetarians)
• Older adults may benefit from supplemental B-12 as B-12 absorption may decline with age
• Helps convert food into energy
• Essential for red blood cell formation
• Helps maintain nervous system health
• Helps maintain a healthy homocysteine level important for cardiovascular health
• Nature Made Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg is guaranteed to meet the highest quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
• Nature Made is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand
• Timed release
• No Yeast, Starch or Gluten
Boxed sells big products -- the kind you'd find at your local warehouse club -- without the membership fees or trip to the store.
To shop by value, click one to see more items.
When does this product expire? Find out