About the Product
There's a reason why Lawry's signature seasoned salt has been a family favorite for decades. The expert blend of salt, herbs and spices adds unique flavor to any meal you're inspired to make. Seasoned Salt was created in 1938 to season prime ribs of beef served at the world-famous Lawry's The Prime Rib restaurant in Beverly Hills, CA. Lawry’s unique blend of salt, spices and herbs taste great on prime ribs, steaks, chicken and casseroles. The possibilities are endless when you use Lawry's Seasoned Salt instead of salt. The difference is delicious.
• Shake on beef, pork and poultry before and after cooking.
• Season any ground meat for great burgers.
• Add to french fries, baked or mashed potatoes.
• Perk up popcorn, eggs, rice and pasta dishes.
• Sprinkle on salads, vegetables, soups and sauces.
Boxed sells big products -- the kind you'd find at your local warehouse club -- without the membership fees or trip to the store.
To shop by value, click one to see more items.