About the Product
The natural artesian water from FIJI Water comes to you straight from the isolated and idyllic Fiji Islands without ever being touched by man.
Pure water drawn from an artesian aquifer in the Yaqara Valley of Viti Levu, Fiji. FIJI Water is untouched by human hands until you open the bottle. Personal size bottle is large enough to quench thirst and small enough to carry with you. FIJI donates 1% of all sales proceeds to support environmental causes.
On a remote Pacific island, 1,600 miles from the nearest continent, equatorial trade winds purify the clouds that begin FIJI Water’s journey through one of the world’s last virgin ecosystems. As tropical rain falls on a pristine rain forest, it filters through layers of volcanic rock, slowly gathering the natural minerals and electrolytes that give FIJI Water its soft, smooth taste. The water collects in a natural artesian aquifer, deep below the Earth’s surface, shielded from external elements by confining layers of impermeable rock. Natural pressure forces the water towards the surface, where it’s bottled at the source, free from human contact until you unscrew the cap. Perfected by nature. Untouched by man. The Nature of Water
• Slowly filtered by volcanic rock, it gathers minerals and electrolytes that create FIJI’s soft, smooth mouth taste.
• Personal size bottle is large enough to quench thirst and small enough to carry with you.
• One hundred percent of FIJI Water is from a single source in the pristine, tropical Fiji Islands, an archipelago of over 300 islands nestled in the South Pacific, more than 1600 miles from the nearest industrialized country. It is bottled at the source in the remote Yaqara Valley on the island of Viti Levu
• Artesian water comes from an aquifer; a naturally formed underground chamber consisting of layers of permeable volcanic rock that bears water, overlain by protective, impermeable rock that limits the entry of contaminates into the confined aquifer and pressurizes the chamber. In order to access the water, the rock barrier must be penetrated by a borehole or the creation of a well.
• FIJI Water packaging is not made with Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical intermediate used to make plastics and resin. FIJI Water bottles have never contained BPA.
Boxed sells big products -- the kind you'd find at your local warehouse club -- without the membership fees or trip to the store.
To shop by value, click one to see more items.
FIJI Natural Artesian WaterServing Size(one bottle) (16.9oz)Servings Per Container24Amount Per ServingCalories0Calories from Fat0Total Fat0gSaturated Fat0gTrans Fat0gCholesterol0mgSodium0mgTotal Carbs0gDietary Fiber0gSugars0gProtein0gVitamin A-Vitamin C-Calcium-Iron-