Search for your favorites in bulk...
Bone broth's health benefits are celebrated. Make this easy salmon, quinoa, sweet potato, and bone broth recipe at home tonight and have a healthy, comforting dinner ready in minutes.
Easy Salmon Bone Broth Recipe
- 1/2 pound wild salmon
- 1 small sweet potato, cubed
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup garbanzo beans
- Microgreens to garnish
- pickled red onion to garnish
- watermelon radish slices to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Add cubed sweet potato to a large baking tray and drizzle with avocado oil. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper and toss to coat. Roast for 20 minutes.
- While sweet potatoes roast, add bone broth to a medium pot on the stove. Bring to a boil, add quinoa, stir well, cover and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook quinoa for 15 minutes before removing from heat and fluffing with a fork.
- After 20 minutes, add piece of wild salmon to baking tray with sweet potatoes. Season salmon with black pepper and sea salt. Roast for another 10 minutes, or until salmon is fully cooked and easily flakes with a fork. Remove tray from oven.
- Create bone broth bowl: add arugula, cooked quinoa, chickpeas, sweet potato, and wild salmon to a bowl. Garnish with microgreens, pickled red onion, and watermelon radish. Enjoy!