Search for your favorites in bulk...
Looking for a delicious, healthier alternative to the traditional sweets of Halloween? Look no further than this scrumptious Pumpkin Banana Bread packed with lots of Fall flavor -- without all the added sugars.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add GoGo squeeZ, honey and eggs. Whisk until blended.
- Add pumpkin puree, milk, baking soda, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Whisk until blended.
- Add in flour, and use a spoon to mix until combined.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until a toothpick stuck into the center comes out clean. Enjoy!