Thought nobody could make peanut butter cookies like Mom? Think again. These three recipes are worthy of the moniker “homemade.” To celebrate the launch of new Prince & Spring Organic Peanut Butter and the fact that’s it’s made right here in the U.S.A. from a single ingredient — organic peanuts — we put together three simple, timeless peanut butter recipes to make at home. Ready, set, bake.
Organic Peanut Butter Cookies
To honor the single ingredient in our Prince & Spring Organic Peanut Butter, we thought we’d keep things simple with this 3-ingredient peanut butter cookie recipe.
- 18 oz of Prince & Spring Organic Peanut Butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups cold, heavy whipping cream
- Whip the cream in a medium bowl until you leave behind stiff peaks. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine condensed milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and most of peanut butter (set aside 4 tablespoons for last step), folding the peanut butter in gradually.
- Combine the whipped cream and peanut butter mixture in a blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a loaf pan, then swirl in remaining 4 tablespoons of peanut butter to add chunky deliciousness.
- Freeze for six hours or overnight before serving.
Prince & Spring Peanut Butter Pancakes
Breakfast is better with peanut butter in bulk. These high protein pancakes pack a serious flavor punch. Enjoy them topped with maple syrup or sliced bananas.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix Prince & Spring Organic Peanut Butter, sugar, and egg in a large bowl until smooth.
- Evenly space spoonfuls of dough on the covered baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for six to eight minutes until cookies are soft and lightly brown on the bottom.
Homemade Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe
Homemade peanut butter ice cream is the perfect summer treat. This recipe doesn’t require an ice cream maker, just a regular loaf pan and a freezer.
- 1/3 cup Prince & Spring Organic Peanut Butter
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 3/4 cup water
- No-stick cooking spray
- maple syrup
- Combine pancake mix, Prince & Spring Organic Peanut Butter, and water in a medium bowl. Stir just until smooth. Let stand 3 minutes.
- Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Heat skillet to 375°F.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup of batter into skillet and cook 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until each side is golden brown. Makes eight pancakes.
- Serve with maple syrup.
For more awesome peanut butter recipes, check out 10 Crazy Good Recipes for Peanut Butter & Jelly Day and these 4 Peanut Butter Hacks to Make Your Pantry Jelly.