Search for your favorites in bulk...
Share with friends:
One-skillet recipes make weeknight meals a breeze. If you're looking for an easy chicken recipe, this one is a hearty stunner perfect for winter nights. Stay in and warm up with this recipe from Pacific Foods.
One-Skillet Roasted Red Pepper Chicken
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 oz. Pacific Foods Organic Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced finely
- 1/2 cup basil, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups assorted baby tomatoes, cut in half
- Salt and pepper
- Using a cast iron skillet, sauté olive oil, garlic, and onion for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on each side of all chicken breasts, in the same skillet, pan fry each side for 7-10 minutes until cooked all the way through and browning. While the chicken is cooking, stir onions and garlic every few minutes so they caramelize without burning.
- Add Organic Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup and halved tomatoes to the skillet and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add basil right before serving.