Introducing the hot new condiment that's good on everything. Direct from David Chang's iconic Momofuku restaurants, Ssäm Sauce is a spicy and tangy Korean chili sauce that's made for pizza, ramen, wings, hot dogs, burgers, mac and cheese, and, well, anything you can think of. Made with gochujang, a traditional, umami-rich Korean chili paste, as well as miso, sake, soy sauce, and rice vinegar, the sauce is a staple in Momofuku restaurants around the world, and is now available on Boxed. Try it in Original, Spicy and Smoky, then get inspired with our easy Ssäm Sauce recipes.
Chicken Salad with Ssam Sauce Mayo
- 2 teaspoons Momofuku Ssäm Sauce
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Colavita Aged White Wine Vinegar
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- Pinch of Morton Coarse Kosher Salt
- 2 cups Prince & Spring Premium Chunk Canned Chicken Breast
- 4 slices Arnold Whole Grains Bread
- 2 lettuce leaves
In a bowl, mix together the Ssäm Sauce, mayonnaise, vinegar, cilantro and salt. Stir through the chicken. Spread chicken salad over bread and top with a lettuce leaf.
Ssam Sauce Pizza
- Boboli Party Pack Mini Pizza Crusts And Sauce
- 1 cup Barilla All Natural Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup Dole Pineapple Chunks
- 2 links Vermont Smoke & Cure Uncured Smoked Pepperoni
- ½ cup Momofuku Smoky Ssäm Sauce
- ½ small red onion
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese
Top pizza crusts with sauce, pineapple, pepperoni, Ssäm Sauce, onion and cheese, and broil until the cheese is melted.
Weeknight Nachos with Spicy Ssäm Sauce
- Garden of Eatin' Tortilla Chips
- Bush's Best Black Beans
- Hunt's Diced Tomatoes
- Rosarita Traditional Refried Beans
- Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip
- Kumana Avocado Sauce
- Momofuku Spicy Ssäm Sauce
Heat oven to 425F. Stack corn chips with the different toppings in an ovenproof dish. Warm through in the oven, and finish with Ssäm Sauce.
Rent Week Ramen
- Nissin Top Ramen Noodle Soup
- Spam, cubed
- McCormick Culinary Bacon Flavored Bits
- Swanson Natural Goodness Chicken Broth
- Green Giant Cut Green Beans
- Momofuku Spicy Ssam Sauce
- Egg, soft boiled and sliced in half
Make ramen according to packet directions, swapping water for chicken broth. Add your favorite toppings and slurp away.