It’s chilly this season and you’ll want more reasons to enjoy being indoors; a warm and tasty reason to sit by the fireplace (or your modern infrared heater) with family and friends. Here’s an easy-to-make instant recipe for hot Russian tea, a cozy drink with a Tang-y, citrus twist.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 cups of tea mix
- 2 cups instant Tang Orange Drink Mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 package lemonade mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- Tea bags
1. Combine and mix first six ingredients and store in an airtight container.
2. Brew a cup of tea and stir in 2-3 teaspoons of mix.
3. Drink and enjoy. Add more teaspoons, or less, to your taste.