The latest buzzworthy addition to our Prince & Spring line? Three incredible honeys that will sweeten your day naturally, including Clover Honey, Wildflower Honey, and Organic Unfiltered Raw Honey. Prince & Spring Clover Honey is rich and delicious (try it in tea), Wildflower is dark amber and robust, while Organic Unfiltered Raw is made for everything from baking to beauty. They’re all ethically sourced and non-GMO, and we think they’re the best in the bzzzzzzness. Here are three honey recipes that will take you from breakfast to cocktail hour.
Honey Cinnamon Oatmeal Recipe
Start your day with healthy oats flavored with warming honey and cinnamon. Top with blueberries for a boost of antioxidants. Recipe inspired by Genius Kitchen.
- 2 teaspoons Prince & Spring Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Prince & Spring Organic Unfiltered Raw Honey
- 1-2 drops lavender essential oil (optional)
- Mix raw honey with coconut oil and lavender essential oil (optional) by stirring with a toothpick or small spoon. If the mixture is too viscous, throw it in the fridge for 5-10 minutes. Once it’s hardened slightly, remove from fridge and whip it with a spoon.
- After cleansing your skin, apply coconut oil and honey face mask across your face with your fingers using small circular strokes. Leave mask on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
Whisky Lemonade Cocktail Recipe
This all-season cocktail is lightly sweet and super refreshing. Keep a batch of the honey syrup on hand for an instant happy hour, any time of day. Recipe by Foodie Crush.
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 tablespoon Prince & Spring honey
- 3 dashes cinnamon
- Mix all the ingredients together in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1-2 minutes.
Coconut Oil and Honey Face Mask Recipe
Feel like a Queen Bee with this DIY facial that nourishes your skin deeply to leave it soft and supple. Recipe by Coconut and Kettlebells.
- ½ cup Prince & Spring Organic Unfiltered Raw Honey
- ½ cup water
- 1-2 stems of your favorite herb (basil, rosemary, lavendar or mint) with a few leaves reserved for garnish
- ¼ cup lemonade
- 1 shot good whiskey
- ¼ cup seltzer
- Fresh lemon slices to garnish
- In a small saucepan, bring water and honey to a boil. Reduce heat, add an herbal sprig and simmer for 15 minutes or until reduced by half. Let cool.
- Fill a short glass with ice and add one shot of whiskey. Add lemonade, soda and ½ to 1 teaspoon of honey simple syrup or to taste. Add reserved herb and lemon garnish and serve.
Shop Prince & Spring Honey here.