Boxed makes it easy to throw your own clam and lobster boil. First, order your fresher-than-fresh lobsters and clams, plus Zatarain's famous seven-spice seafood boil seasoning, then add your favorite fixin's like potatoes, smoked sausage, and corn. Then get ready to 'gram -- this one-pot wonder looks impressive but is ready in minutes, making it perfect for a feast with friends.
- 3 oz. of Zatarain's Crawfish, Shrimp & Crab Boil
- 1 large sweet onion, roughly chopped
- 1 head of garlic, cut in half
- 2 lbs. of small potatoes
- 3 whole lobsters
- 2 lbs. of clams
- 3-4 links of smoked kielbasa sausages
- 10 corn halves
- Choose a stock pot that is large enough for all of the ingredients with plenty of room left over. Fill with water. Add Zatarain's Crawfish, Shrimp & Crab Boil seasoning and bring it to a boil.
- Add onion, two halves of the garlic head, and potatoes to the water once it has come to a boil.
- Add lobsters to boiling water. Be sure to remove the rubber from the claws.
- Be sure to know the weight of your lobster for proper cooking times (1 lb= 8 minutes, 2 lb=15 minutes, 3 lb=25 minutes. This is the average weight per lobster, not total!)
- Loosely bundle the clams into two separate cheesecloth packets. Be sure they have room to open.
- 7 minutes before the lobsters are finished, add the clams to the boil. 3 minutes before lobsters are finished, add the corn.
- Allow lobsters to cool for 10 minutes after removing them from the water. Drain the water from the pot and arrange the boiled items including the lobster on a large platter.
- Serve with lemon wedges and melted butter!