Share This Recipe:
Sure, Santa loves holiday cookies, but if you really want to impress Old St. Nick, we recommend these salty and sweet Holiday Rocky Road Pretzel Rods from our friends at Snyder’s. They’re easy enough for the whole family to make together and require zero oven time. Ready to get festive? Read on to get the full chocolate pretzel recipe.
- 12 Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzel Rods
- 1 cup dark or milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, finely diced
- 1/4 cup chopped marshmallow
- Assorted sprinkles
- Place chocolate in tall, skinny glass cup or jar and microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds, pausing every 30 seconds to stir.
- Dip 1 pretzel rod into the cup, making sure 1/3 to 3/4 of the rod is covered in chocolate.
- Sprinkle diced walnuts, chopped marshmallow, and sprinkles on the chocolate, then place the rod on a glass dish to allow chocolate to harden. Repeat with remaining rods.
- Once chocolate is set, place pretzel rods on a parchment-lined sheet pan.
- Place white chocolate in small bowl and melt using same method above. Use spoon to drizzle white chocolate over pretzel rods and add more sprinkles if desired.
- Transfer baking sheet to refrigerator to allow chocolate to harden.
Makes 12 rods.