We can’t get enough of new Prince & Spring Creamy Almond Butter. It’s made in the U.S.A. with one ingredient: Almonds, so it’s 100% almonds, 100% delicious. And because almond butter is better in bulk, here are two of our favorite recipes to make the most of those glorious 27 ounces of creamy, healthy almond butter.
Prince & Spring Almond Butter Smoothie Bowl
This healthy smoothie bowl is high in protein and rich in flavor. It’s also vegan and dairy-free. Better still, it’s ready in minutes, making your morning even smoother. Makes two servings.
- 2 large frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup Prince & Spring Creamy Almond Butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- Prince & Spring Almonds, chopped
- In a blender, combine bananas, Prince & Spring Creamy Almond Butter, cocoa powder, almond milk, and ice cubes until smooth.
- Top with chopped almonds and enjoy!
Paleo Prince & Spring Almond Butter Brownies
Brownies are a sweet treat, and even more delicious with a dash of creamy almond butter to ripple across the surface — and your taste buds. These are so gooey, you’d never guess they’re paleo, vegan, and gluten-free.
- 2/3 cup Prince & Spring Creamy Almond Butter
- 2/3 cup Prince & Spring Almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2/3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grind Prince & Spring Almonds to almond flour consistency, set aside.
- Mix almond flour, cocoa powder, and chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- Add almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla. Fold dry and wet mixtures together until completely mixed.
- Line an 8-inch baking pan with wax paper.
- Pour batter into the baking pan. Smooth into a single layer with spatula and slice as desired.
No matter how you slice it, new Prince & Spring Creamy Almond Butter is a delicious addition to any meal. One ingredient, endless possibilities… including being eaten straight out of the jar with a spoon. Tell us your favorite way to enjoy it in the comments.